Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oncology Dr.Visit

Tomorrow is our first official cancer doctor visit. My sister is bringing her 4 children to my house at 7 am so that I can leave in time for the appointment. We are nervous, anxious and excited to hear something, anything that may give us a glimpse into what the treatment will be like.

Today was a very good day. I felt strong and happy. We even went for a drive. It reminds me of that verse from, I can't remember where, This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Isaiah, I think?!?! I will have to look it up later. I went to see Joel Olsteen earlier this year with my in-laws. He talked about how important it is to get up each morning and start the day NEW with that thought. The mind is a powerful thing. It can make you believe the worst possible or the best imaginable. I am going to try and keep positive throughout this ordeal. Maybe all these good thoughts will help me heal faster. Right?

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Hello Rani,
Just came across your blog as I was searching for something with the same name. And what a blog to come across.

Your inspiring and I will continue to follow you through your journey. Sounds as if your a fantastic person.

If you ever think no-one is there, I am . I am here ( Vancouver BC ) and I am here for you.(((HUGS)))
~Arianne
www.bryce4life.typepad.com