Sunday, July 09, 2006

Time for Bed.

Why is it that no matter how early they got up, how busy they were, how long the day was, they ALWAYS wake up when you pull into the garage and turn the car off?
Today was a long day. It didn't help that it was really hot and I tried to go to a ball game with no shade and lots of steps. Oh, and I took my last pain pill.
We left the game in the 5th inning, I couldn't hack it even though I got to sit in an air conditioned booth. The kids were asleep before we left the parking lot and I struggled to stay awake while listening to the end of the ballgame on the radio.
Of course the kids had their second wind when we got home and I was tuckered out. I helped myself to the most delicious chocolate ice cream and put in a movie.
Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

You have a beautiful family. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Lots of sun and family. I wish my family were together more often.