Friday, July 21, 2006

Regression

I can barely fathom how tired my body is. I sleep for an hour, get up, pee. Then I am so tired I am nodding off again. All I did all day was sleep, eat and pee. I feel like I have regressed back into an infant or a toddler. I am worthless, I can barely muster the strength to make it upstairs to eat. The meals have been fabulous. Between my husband, who makes better breakfasts than Denny's, and the "village" whose meals are a days worth of food, I have been keeping up what little strength I have. That's about all the energy I have for today. Hopefully, I can get a second wind tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to contradict you and say you are most worthful. And your body is doing exactly what it needs to do. In fact, my understanding of the healing process is that the largest part takes place during sleep. So, sleep away, beauty!